23 Mind-Opening Questions To Ask Yourself.
The kind of questions we ask ourselves each day determines the way we live our lives.
There are questions we need to ask ourselves in other to achieve personal greatness and understand ourselves.
Some of us live without a sense of direction and we live by whatever the day brings.
Mind-opening questions will increase your chances of achieving personal greatness and personal development.Mind-opening questions increases your chances of achieving personal greatness. Click To Tweet
Have you ever asked yourself, “how can I make this day more productive?” How can I make my life meaningful? These kinds of questions will get you thinking and help you live a better life.
Why am I always a total disaster? Why am I always very unfortunate? Why am I such a loser? These kinds of questions will yield limiting answers and limiting answers will have a negative impact on your life and your perception of life.
Achieving personal greatness is a continuous process. The answers you will get to these questions today might change after a day, a month or years. Personal development happens throughout our entire lifetime. At first, you might discover that you have no solid answers to these questions and that’s okay. With time, the answers will unfold gradually.
Here is a list of 23 questions that will increase your chances of achieving personal greatness and personal development.
- Who am I?
- If I’m asked to describe myself, what would I say?
- What am I passionate about?
- What are my short-term goals?
- Have I achieved any of these goals? If yes, how do I feel after achieving these goals? If No, why haven’t I achieved these goals yet?
- What are my long-term goals?
- How do I plan to achieve these goals?
- What do I really want in life?
- Where do I see myself in the next 2, 5 or 10 years?
- What are my priorities in life?
- Do I live by these priorities?
- What are my core values?
- Do I compromise my values?
- Do I spend the whole day wishing and wishing instead of doing things that really matter and taking action?
- Do I practice self-approval/self-love or self-condemnation/self-loathing?
- How many times have I put my *weird light* out? We all are different and unique. Let the light within you shine even if it seems strange to others. Accept who you really are.Let the light within you shine, even if it seems awkward to people. Accept who you really are. Click To Tweet
- What are my greatest fears?
- Do I allow my fears consume and overwhelm me?
- How do I plan to overcome these fears?
- The people I hang out with, how have they influenced my lifestyle? Positively or negatively?
- Do I allow people occupy the driver’s seat of my life? Do I allow people control me?
- What is my perception of life?
- What would I do after reading this?
Grab a journal and a pen and write the answers to these questions. Like I said earlier, at first, you might supply vague answers to these questions. But with time, solid answers will unfold gradually.