20 Awesome Quotes On Happiness
We deserve to be happy and it is our birth right. 20 really good quotes on happiness. Each quote has a unique lesson to teach.20 Awesome Quotes On Happiness Click To Tweet
- “For every minute you’re angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions”- Dalai Lama XIV
- “It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness”- Charles Spurgeon
- “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life”- Omar Khayyam Click To Tweet
- “Be happy with what you have and are, be generous with both and you won’t have to hunt for happiness”- William E. Gladstone
- “If your happiness depends on what somebody does, I guess you have a problem”- Richard Bach
- “Happiness is found in doing, not merely possessing”- Napoleon Hill
- “Happiness cannot be travelled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude”- Denis Waitley
- “Happiness depends on ourselves”- Aristotle
- “Happiness is dependent on self-discipline. We are the biggest obstacles to our own happiness. It is much easier to do battle with the society and with others than to fight our own nature”- Dennis Prager
- “A contented mind is the greatest blessing a man can enjoy in this world”- Joseph Addison
- “There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will”- Epictetus
- “Happiness is inward, and not outward. It does not depend on what we have but on what we are”- Henry Van Dyke
- “The best way to pay for lovely moments is to enjoy it”- Richard Bach
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you’re doing, you’ll be successful.”- Albert Schweitzer
- “Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on”- Carrie Underwood
- “Happiness is mostly a by-product of doing what makes us feel fulfilled”- Benjamin Spock
- “Happiness doesn’t depend on any external conditions, it is governed by our mental attitude”- Dale Carnegie
- “Try to make at least one person happy every day. If you cannot do a kind deed, speak a kind word. If you cannot speak a kind word, think a kind thought. Count up, if you can, the treasure of happiness that you would dispense in a week, in a year, in a lifetime”- Lawrence G Lovasik
- “The first recipe for happiness is to avoid too lengthy meditation on the past”- Andre Maurois
MY RECIPE FOR HAPPINESS
There is no secret formula for happiness but this recipe can help us find peace of mind.
- Love yourself and accept who you really are.
- Do good.
- Love others.
- Let go of your ugly past and move on.
- When life hits you so hard, remember tough times give us experiences and experiences are needed in life.
Over to you
What do you think?
Let me know in the comment section.